Skip to Navigation or Skip to Main Content
- Light UV-stabilised cloth
- Designed to protect plants and shrubs from frost damage
- Sustainable option; reuse year after year
- Polypropylene non-woven fabric
- Pre-packed for your convenience
||0.9 x 20m
What else might you need?
- Frost cloth frame
- Ground pins
HOW TO USE:
- Set up stakes or a frame as required to keep the frost cloth from touching the foliage.
- Unroll the cloth over the frame and secure to keep it in place in a breeze.
- If used on a tree, allow to fall to the drip-line of the plant.
- Remove once frosts are no longer occurring.