How to use the Beach Umbrella
In a range of colour combinations to suit your personal style, our Beach Umbrellas are strong and durable.
Best of all they protect your family's delicate skin from the sun's harsh rays. Simply tilt the canopy to follow the sun and catch the shade.
To learn how to use the Beach Umbrella, keep reading on or download the PDF.
Materials in box:
- Canopy x1
- Lower pole x1
- To assemble insert canopy section into the lower pole and lock the snap lever.
- To open the umbrella, push the canopy up until it locks into position. To lower canopy press the red button.
- You can tilt the umbrella by pressing the tilt button.
Care and Maintenance:
- When not in use, close the umbrella, fasten canopy with Velcro strap and store in a dry place.
- If the canopy is wet, allow to dry naturally before storing.
- Close in windy conditions or when a storm approaches. Never allow the umbrella to flap in the wind; this could damage the canopy.
- If necessary, gently clean the fabric with a hose.
- DO NOT use umbrella over or near harsh chemicals or open flames including but not limited to chlorine, grills, barbecues and fire pits.